FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can we book?
Does the Hotel Brunelleschi have conference rooms? If so, how many?
- The hotel has 4 conference rooms fully equipped with business meeting facilities. Catering can also be arranged.
Does the Hotel Brunelleschi have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes we do.
Can we organise Car Hire via the Hotel Brunelleschi?
- Certainly, just ask our concierge. We can also organise parking at a discount near the hotel.
Is there a restaurant in the Hotel Brunelleschi?
- Yes there is – Le Volpe caters to international taste with fine Italian cuisine from up and down the country.
Do you operate an airport transfer service?
Yes, check our Booking Extras when you use our Reservation System.
Is there a deposit to pay?
- No, your credit card acts as a guarantee but no charge is made until you check out.
Is breakfast included?
- Yes it is – an Italian buffet of pastries and the world’s finest coffee.
Is the hotel central?
- Very much so, check our location page for a clear view.
Which is the nearest train station to the Hotel Brunelleschi?
- The nearest railway station is "Cadorna" for the Northern Lines, "Milano Centrale" for all the other trains.
Do you have a swimming pool?
- No, We don’t.
Does the hotel offer a concierge service?
- Yes we do. From 6.30am till midnight.
Is there International Satellite TV?
- Yes, all our rooms have satellite TV including English language channels such as BBC and CNN.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- Yes we do.
Does the hotel have Wi-Fi?
- No, unfortunately not, but we do have modem sockets in the rooms.
Is there a mini bar in each room?
- Yes there is.
Is there a fitness centre in the Hotel?
- No there isn’t.